Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper.
Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper Best Offer Review
- Zip corn portions neatly and easily off the cob with the Corn Zipper
- Made of great treated steel with a two-tone plastic handle in corn cob design
- Safer than utilizing a blade; sharp teeth cut among parts and cobs, evacuating a few lines at once
- Dishwasher safe; cutting edge defender included to ensure sharp edge and hands amid storage
- Hole in handle for simple hanging; measures 6 inches long
Enjoy new, sweet corn in servings of mixed greens and different dishes all the more frequently. Zip bits neatly and easily off the cob with the Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper. Sharp teeth cut among pieces and cobs evacuating a few columns on the double. More secure than utilizing a blade. Corn puddings with only corn portions and loads of margarine heated until the point that hard on top are not a long ways behind. The Zipper head is made of top notch tempered steel with a two-tone plastic handle is eccentric corn cob structure Blade defender included to ensure sharp edge and hands amid capacity. Dishwasher safe.