VANTAKOOL Digital PH Meter, 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC (Blue) (Blue).
- ✧ Wide Use: Ideal for Household or Laboratory Use, Suitable for Testing Ph Balance of Drinking Water, Pool, Aquarium, Ro System, Spa, or Hydroponics; Appropriate for Wide Range of Applications.
- ✧ Fast and Accurate: Ensure Your Pool, General Hydroponics Ph or Even Drinking Water Has a Perfect Ph Balance and Safe for Use with Vantakool Tester Precision Ph Accuracy. Vantakool Tester Has a Sensitive Electrode Sensor to Read Accurate Ph Levels. The Included Detailed Manual Will Show You How to Get the Best Accurate and Stable Reading.
- ✧ Auto Calibration: The Vantakool Ph Meter Has an Auto Temprature Compensation Feature That Adjusts to Water Temperatures and Water Quality to Give Ph Readings Almost Instantly. Too, You Can Calibrate the Tester with One Touch Button Using Vantakool Buffer Powder.
- ✧ Automatic Temperature Compensation: ATC Accounts for Changes in Temperature Automatically
- ✧ Included: Come with 1x Vantakool Ph Meter, 1x User Manual, 2x 1.5v Lr44 Button Cells(Build-in); 1-year Warranty.
Digital PH Meter Water Tester
This pH meter is moderate and helpful for the individuals who require a PH analyzer for family unit and research facility utilize.
It’s not just perfect for family unit or lab utilize.
Additionally reasonable for testing pH adjust of drinking water, pool, aquarium, sustenance Project, RO framework, Spa, or hydroponics.
- ■ Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
- ■ Resolution: 0.01 pH
- ■ Accuracy: 0.01 pH
- ■ Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
- ■ Automatic temperature pay: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
- ■ Dimensions: 15×2.5×1.3cm/6×1.1×0.5 inch
- ■ Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
- ▼ STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the terminal in distil water
- ▼ STEP 2: Immerse the terminal in pH 6.86 standard cradle arrangement
- ▼ STEP 3: Press the “CAL” catch. Hold up until the show computerized is 6.86pH and consistent
- ▼ STEP 4: Clean the cathode in distil water and dry it, drench the terminal in Ph 4.00 standard cradle arrangement
- ▼ STEP 5: Press the “CAL” catch. Hold up until the show computerized is 4.00pH. At that point finish pH 4.00 adjustment
- ▼ STEP 6: Clean anode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard cushion arrangement. Check if perusing is right between 9.17-9.19pH
- ▶ 1 x PH Meter
- ▶ 1 x Carrying case
- ▶3 x PH support powder
- ▶ 1 x User’s manual
- ▶ Clean the anode with refined water each time when utilize
- ▶ Be cautious with the glass test since it might be a little delicate when you utilize.
- ▶ Remember to delicately wipe it with a perfect, delicate material when you’re set before topping it once more.
- ▶ Open the battery case or supplant battery, at that point need to recalibrate the meter
There are no reviews yet.