TASCAM DR-40 Digital Recorder with Accessory Kit and 32GB Micro SD Card.
- TASCAM DR-40 4-Track Portable Digital Recorder with 4-channel recording
- Adjustable stereo receivers | Overdub mode
- XLR/TRS adjusted MIC/LINE contributions with ghost control and +4dbu line level input
- Includes USB port to exchange records to computer
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries
The DR-40’s four-track recording mode gives you a few choices to record, demonstrated by LEDs on the front of the unit. The 4-channel recording modes include:
- DUAL : Record a stereo flag with a duplicate of that stereo flag at a lower level. This gives you a security track you can use on the off chance that the principle recording is mutilated. (See next segment for more info)
- 4CH : Record the inherent amplifiers alongside a couple of outside mics, similar to quit for the day surrounding receivers. Or on the other hand record the inherent mics alongside a decent line input, for example, the feed from a blender alongside the sound in the room.
- OVERDUB : Play alongside a chronicle you?ve effectively made to develop a full generation or melody demo
You can record up to four channels of 96kHz/24-bit sound. Mono and stereo chronicle is likewise accessible. Recording groups incorporate MP3 (from 32 to 320kbps), WAV and Broadcast WAV designs.
Dual Recording Mode
Double Recording records a second duplicate of your execution up to – 12dB lower as a wellbeing track. This mean if your account gets inadvertently misshaped, you’ll have a reinforcement duplicate that isn’t mutilated. Double Recording works notwithstanding the pinnacle restricting and low profile channel highlights which additionally forestall bending. The Dual Recording mode is ideal for chronicle your band live. Simply set the unit to record and hit the phase without stressing over the account getting smothered.
TASCAM DR-40 4-Track Portable Digital Recorder
TASCAM Instrument Accessory Kit for Handheld Recorders
SanDisk 32GB Ultra UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card (Class 10)