Handmade Reclaimed Granite Cheeseboard with Rough Chiseled Edge and Handforged Metal Handles, 12″ x 11″, Brown.
Handmade Reclaimed Granite Cheeseboard Best Offer Review
- Size & estimations – our stand-out pieces are for the most part 1.25″ Thick strong Granite. XL – 11″ x 12″, XXL – 11″ x 14″
- All normal stone – our exceptional pieces are for the most part results of nature and in that capacity, have what is generally known as “regular stone varieties”. the chunk you get won’t be equivalent to the picture given as no two pieces are indistinguishable. The etched edge and cleaned top give each piece a rural elegance
- Suggested utilizes – hors d’oeuvre, distinctive cheeses, sushi, baked good board, focal point, or trivet, the utilizations can go on and on
- Reclaimed. Reused. Repurposed. – we work with nearby providers and occupy unused Granite ledge from landfills. 20, 000 pounds of Granite for each month!
- Made in the USA & FDA affirmed – the majority of our wonderful pieces are made in Colorado and FDA endorsed, nourishment safe
Reclaimed Granite etched with a harsh edge. Extraordinary for serving cheeses, hors d’oeuvres or simply set out as home stylistic theme. Serving Slabs is energetic about reusing and redirecting Granite from entering neighborhood landfills. Since we work with a characteristic material, each piece is exceptional. We complete off the piece with hand manufactured metal handles with an incorporated foot. Serving Slabs are made in the lovely Mountains of Colorado. We are a little family claimed business. Much thanks to you for supporting us!