- Eight characteristic sounding second era Scarlett mic preamps and eight adjusted line inputs and double front-board instrument inputs
- Focusrite accuracy A-D change up to test rates of 192 kHz
- Pad on each channel for additional headroom – perfect for uproarious sources, for example, drums
- Eight adjusted line yields – perfect for live use; Simple ADAT network by means of optical cables
- Includes Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, and Softube Time & Tone Bundle as a free download upon enlistment; 2-year constrained guarantee on assembling defects.
Expand your studio by means of ADAT with eight second era Scarlett mic preamps. The Scarlett OctoPre is the perfect 8-channel extension for any Scarlett – or other advanced interface with ADAT inputs. ADAT is a basic and simple method for expanding the quantity of synchronous account directs accessible in your studio. With eight channels of Focusrite’s second era Scarlett preamps and exactness A-D change at test rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the perfect method for expanding the quantity of contributions to your studio. It additionally offers eight adjusted line yields, sourced specifically from their particular mic preamps for use in front of an audience in a live situation. Eight characteristic sounding second era Scarlett mic/line inputs convey high headroom, a lot of clean increase, low clamor and insignificant contortion – perfect for following drums too guitars, consoles, vocals and the sky is the limit from there. The front board highlights two recently planned instrument contributions with expanded headroom. ADAT yields let you associate with any interface or computerized framework with ADAT optical data sources, and simple line yields let you feed a simple reassure in the meantime as chronicle with the advanced outputs.
Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre 8-Channel Mic Pre Expansion with 8 ADAT Inputs/8 Analog Outputs.