Akai Professional APC40 MKII | Ableton Performance Controller with Ableton Live Lite Download (5×8 RGB Clip-Launch Grid).
- Compact Ableton Live controller fueled by USB association with computer
- 40 cushion (5×8) cut dispatch framework consistently coordinates 1-to-1 with Ableton Live
- RGB cushion criticism for clasp status, shading coding, and more
- 8 channel faders, 1 ace fader, and 8 gadget controls guide to Ableton directly.Premapped controls and fitting and-play setup for most extreme portability
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows perfect sound card (ASIO driver bolster prescribed), QuickTime recommended
At the point when Akai Professional’s unique APC40 touched base in 2009, it set another standard for controller configuration, changed equipment and programming coordination, and turned out to be a basic execution instrument for Ableton Live clients all over.
With the MKII, we did it once more.
Fusing five years of client criticism, pretty much every part of the first APC40 has been thought, adjusted, and enhanced to give broadened controller usefulness, incalculable melodic abilities, and a more brilliant work process.
The APC40 MKII comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live: utilize the USB association with your PC for power and begin with no further design. The 5×8 RGB cut propelling framework is worked for apt investigation, so you can shrewdly perform without taking a gander at your PC.
Eight Device Control handles make it simple to change gadget parameters and light up to give visual criticism of every parameter. Moreover, the Sends catch empower clients to burn through every one of the eight send transports appropriate from their APC40 MKII.
APC40 MKII comes pressed with a music generation suite that incorporates a rendition of Ableton Live, two top quality virtual synthesizers, and 5GB of expert examples and circles for quick out-of-the-container music creation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What programming is incorporated with my purchase, and where can I download?
The APC40 mkII incorporates Ableton Live Lite 9 with PureMagnetik Effects Racks, Hybrid 3, SONiVOX Twist, Prime Loops test packs, and Toolroom Records craftsman dispatch packs.
Ableton Live light can be downloaded from ableton.com/en/items/live-light/. The majority of the additional software and tests can be downloaded from your user account upon enrolling the item.
Is Ableton Live 9 required? Or then again would i be able to utilize Ableton Live 8?
The APC40 mkII is bolstered on Ableton Live 9.1.3 or later for right activity. The included Ableton Live Lite 9 Akai Edition is bolstered and works of course. Nonetheless, he APC40 mkII can be physically MIDI mapped for use with before forms of Ableton Live.
Is the item good with the most recent Windows, and Mac working systems?
Since the APC 40 mkII is class agreeable, and does not require a driver introduce, it is instantly perfect with every momentum Window, and Mac working frameworks.
Does the item require an extra power supply?
The APC40 mkII is controlled by the included USB link, and does not require an extra power supply.
- (8) 360° track container/send/assignable knobs
- (8) 360° gadget control knobs
- (1) 360° prompt dimension knob
- (1) 360° beat knob
- Clip Launch Buttons
- (40) illuminated RGB catches in a 8×5 matrix
- (5) scene dispatch buttons
- (8) 45mm track volume faders
- (1) 45mm ace volume fader
- (1) 45mm crossfader
- (1) USB port
- (1) 1/4″ TS jack for footswitch input
- Power: USB-powered
- Dimensions(width x profundity x tallness; no link): 16.7″ x 10.0″ x 1.8″
- Weight(no link): 3.97 lbs
- APC40 mkII
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (download)
- User Guide
- Software Download Card
- Safety & Warranty Manual