Cast Iron Moroccan Tagine Pot, Enameled Fire Red, 4 Quart, By Bruntmor.
Cast Iron Moroccan Tagine Pot, Enameled Fire Red, 4 Quart Best Offer Review
- Ready for quick utilize, this is lighter than different sorts of cast iron.
- Bright red enameled solid metal makes for an excellent expansion to your kitchen.
- Go from kitchen to eating table, use as serveware.
- Use on stove or outside; moderate stew soups and stews; mix scrumptious flavors together.
- Magical pot! Stove safe up to 500 degrees F.
This new 4 quart tagine from Bruntmor is an enchanted solid metal pot suited for different kinds of cooking. Use for everything from meat to vegetables! 4 quart Moroccan Tagine made of solid metal and beautiful stoneware. Liberal edge takes into account a protected hold amid transport. The funnel shaped top enables steam to flow amid cooking, which at that point makes buildup that dribbles back onto the meat, fish, or veggies, keeping sustenance damp. Hand washing suggested; broiler safe up to 500 degrees F. The delightful brilliant red pot is ideal for entertaining.