Alesis V25 | 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard & Drum Pad Controller (8 Pads / 4 Knobs / 4 Buttons).
- Perfect building hinder for music maker expecting to control modules and virtual instruments
- 25 full-sized, square-front keys with flexible sensitivity
- 8 LED-illuminated drum trigger cushions react to both speed and pressure
- 4 assignable handles, 4 assignable catches, and Pitch & Mod wheels convey expressive, imaginative control
- USB-controlled with continue pedal input
The execution situated Alesis V25 offers expressive hands-on control for the product performer looking for a modest, reduced MIDI console controller with extended highlights.
The new V arrangement consolidates speed touchy keys with eight drum/trigger cushions, enabling virtual instruments to be played with dynamic articulation. Cool blue LEDs light up the cushions—and additionally the four assignable handles and catches—for positive perceivability. Artists can make assignments rapidly through the MIDI Learn highlight. Octave move keys give access to the whole note go. A solitary USB link gives both a power and information association with almost any PC.
The V25 likewise accompanies Software Preset/Parameter utility that makes setup a snap and incorporates free downloads for Ableton Live Lite 9 and Xpand!2 via AIR Music Tech.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this unit require a power supply to work?
These controllers are USB center point fueled and don’t take an outside power supply.
Do I have to introduce drivers for this to take a shot at my PC/MAC?
No, these controllers are class-agreeable implying that they are attachment and-play and don’t require an explicit driver download with the end goal to work. The V arrangement controllers will work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and additionally all Mac working frameworks that are 10.4.11 or more. Additionally, in light of the fact that they are class-consistent, they will keep on working as Windows and Apple turn out with later updates and working frameworks.
What are the programmable catches for?
Utilize these catches to send MIDI CC messages to your product. They can work as flitting or flip (locking) catches. You can likewise utilize the V Editor programming to set each catch to send program and change messages to your product. See the V Editor’s User Guide to figure out how to do this.
Does this have pre-modified sounds?
These controllers don’t. They are midi controllers and are intended to trigger programming in your PC that has sounds incorporated with them, for example, Ableton, Logic ect…
What sort of continue pedals does this use?
The V Series has an association for a 1/4″” TS support pedal (Momentary non-locking footswitch). It is useful to have one that has an extremity switch on it on the off chance that you need to modify the manner in which the pedal responds while being pushed down or discharged.
Further Technical Support
Regardless of whether you are a client or merchant, on the off chance that you officially possess an ION item, or on the off chance that you simply have pre-deals questions, the accomplished ION specialized help group is accessible to help!
Visit the connection underneath to interface with any of the accompanying help alternatives: online network bolster, telephone bolster, email bolster.
- Keyboard: 49 keys; speed delicate; full scope of 127 MIDI notes with Octave Up/Down catches or transposition
- Pads: 8 assignable cushions; speed touchy; blue-backlit
- Knobs: 4 assignable 270° handles; blue-backlit
- 4 assignable catches; blue-backlit
- 2 Octave Up/Down catches; blue-backlit
- (1) USB port
- (1) 1/4″ TS footswitch input
- Power: by means of PC USB
- Dimensions(width x profundity x tallness): 37.6″ x 9.6″ x 4.5″
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- V Editor Software (download)
- Software Download Cards
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual