XOOTR Adult Kick Scooter – New QuickClick Latch Folding Mechanism – Mg Model.
The deck of the Mg is strong magnesium (without a doubt) giving the lightest deck structure of our wide-deck models. The Mg has an excellent, smooth, and present day look. We trust the Xootr Mg is the most progressive push bike at any point made, which is the reason it is our top of the line demonstrate. It offers a wide deck which gives open to cruising, enabling you to have the two feet one next to the other on the deck not at all like other grown-up kick bikes, for example, the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro. The deck is thrown in strong magnesium, powder covered, and after that CNC machined. The wheels are bite the dust thrown aluminum edges with our ultra-low-obstruction polyurethane tire (dark). Incorporates raise bumper/brake unit.
– Frame development: Cast aluminum.
– Grips: Black conformal froth.
– Patent pending QuickClick hook collapsing system.
– Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
– Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake switch and back bumper/brake unit.
– Wheel measurement: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
– Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
– Overall length (sent): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
– Folded measurements: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
– Minimum handlebar stature (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
– Maximum handlebar stature (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
– Maximum deck width: 7.4 in. (187 mm)
– Maximum deck length: 25.0 in. (635 mm)
– Maximum rider weight: Over 800 lbs. (363 kg)
– Weight: 10.9 lbs. (4.9 kg).
|Dimensions||32.01 × 15.98 × 9.02 cm|
Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.