Wondercide Flea Tick Mosquito Control Spray Cats Dogs Home – Cedar – 16 oz. 

  • Kills the insect & tick lifecycle! Wondercide offers a safe & viable option in contrast to month to month compound pesticides like drops, pills, bombs, plunges & sprays.
  • Fresh cedar fragrance with aromatherapeutic characteristics: Calming, Soothing, Comforting! No Clove, pyrethrins or poisonous fixings. Murders and repulses insects, ticks & mosquitoes.
  • Use on pets, bedding, flooring, cover, furniture and textures. Non-staining!
  • Safe for canines & felines all things considered and ages. pH adjusted for sound skin & coat. For felines and little pooches, our 4oz size is most suitable tool – accessible on Amazon.
  • 100% normally inferred + Made in USA. Human-review fixings. Safe around children.
Safe & Effective Flea & Tick SprayWondercide regular insect, tick & mosquito control offers aversion and treatment in one sheltered, viable spray.As an option in contrast to month to month concoction medications like drops and pills, Pets + Home is the normal bug and tick treatment that the two kills and repulses with no poisonous impacts to pets or youngsters! Additionally, it likewise quits tingling and scratching, solaces dry skin and problem areas, and is pH adjusted for sound skin and a crisp smelling coat… Pets + Home won’t recolor pets, furniture, or flooring.Did you know just 5% of the insect life cycle is grown-up bugs? The other 95% is in egg, hatchlings, and pupae stages. Wondercide regular insect, tick & mosquito control executes the bug lifecycle. Use on your pets, bedding, covering, upholstery, and different surfaces around your home to guarantee full end anyplace grown-up insects may have hopped and eggs may have fallen. Keep in mind, bugs originate from outside, so treat your grass each 30 days with Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden (additionally on Amazon) to control bugs, ticks, and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem.Why it works: The dynamic fixings in Wondercide Flea & Tick is cedar oil, which have been utilized for a considerable length of time to shield families from bugs. Cedar oil squares octopamine, which is important to control pulse, development, and digestion in “awful bugs” like insects and ticks. At the point when cedar oil is available, vermin are repulsed. At the point when reached by cedar oil, bugs die.For felines, we prescribe our 4oz Pets + Home (likewise on Amazon) to guarantee amend application.Wondercide creates inventive characteristic items that supplant synthetic pesticides and different poisons utilized in regular day to day existence. Our full line of regular items secures and thinks about families, their pets, and their homes. We utilize common, USA-sourced, supportable fixings and creative, low-affect fabricating forms in Austin, TX. Date of Manufacture imprinted on bottle. Item lapses 1 year after fabricate date.
Weight 1 kg
Dimensions 8 × 4 × 3 cm
Color

Cedar

EAN

0019962890420

Manufacturer

Wondercide

Binding

Misc.

Brand

Wondercide

MPN

FTPH016C

Size

16 OZ

Studio

Wondercide

UPC

019962890420

PartNumber

FTPH016C

Publisher

Wondercide

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Wondercide Flea Tick Mosquito Control Spray Cats Dogs Home – Cedar – 16 oz”

Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.