- Classic chic work area highlights three stacked drawers, one locking console plate, and tri-level worktop for the majority of your home office needs
- Asymmetrical look refreshes the front room, make room, home office
- Espresso with warm wood tones and dull antique bronze completions consolidate with a colorblocked outline for midcentury present day style
- Storage work area is made with molecule board, facade, iron
- Charming furniture piece gauges 100 pounds, underpins 87 pounds, and measures 49 inches wide x 24 inches x 34.75 inches high overall
Who says workspaces must exhaust? Think outside the box with this shading blocked, uneven work area. Rich great coffee epitomizes warm wood tones in a stacked arrangement, and antique bronze builds breezy engineering. Tri-level work area implies a tablet, work area screen, and speakers can get along, three drawers and overlap out console plate keep office embellishments in line. Zest up your lounge area with this nice looking multitoned piece as a multifunctional smorgasbord, or transport your home office to midcentury now with this staggered work area. Measurements include: seat/extra space: 21.75″ W x 19.75″ D x 24″ H; leeway: 38″ W x 20″ D x 6.5″ H; impression: 40.25″ W x 22.25″ D.
Southern Enterprises Kedzie Multilevel Writing Desk 49″ Wide, Espresso with Warm Wood Tones and Dark Bronze Finish
There are no reviews yet.