Rain Bird Professional Grade Electronic Digital Hose End Timer/Controller, One Zone/Station, Battery Operated.
- Professional review simple to-utilize 7-day computerized hose end clock with cutting edge booking highlights for use with hose-end sprinklers, Drip water system and soaker hose
- Convenient additional extensive dial and readout screen for simple set-up and audit of watering schedules
- Instant supersede catches for “Wipe out Watering” (likewise goes about as up to a 96-hour rain postponement) and “Water Now” (manual watering)
- Displays program status, for example, next booked water cycle, and time staying on momentum cycle
- Allows for a most extreme run time of 6-hours with up to 2-begin times each day; perfect for use with Rain Bird hose-end sprinklers and Drip water system kits
- High stream rate permits activity of up to (5) Impact Sprinklers
- Operates on two AA batteries (not included)
Rain Bird 1ZEHTMR Professional Grade Electronic Digital Hose End Timer/Controller, One Zone/Station, Battery Operated. Computerize your hose-end sprinklers, Drip water system framework or soaker hose with this tough, proficient review, simple to-utilize 7-day advanced clock/controller. Complex capacities give effortless watering comfort and rough constancy for season-long open air utilize. Additional vast programming dial and readout screen make it simple to set and survey watering plans. Amid activity readout screen shows program status, for example, next booked watering cycle, and time staying on an ebb and flow cycle. Program up to two watering times each day on quickly/days of the week with run time span up to 6-hours. At the point when wanted “Water Now” and “Cross out Watering” catches enable client to abrogate programming in a flash. “Wipe out Watering” highlight additionally goes about as a “Rain Delay” permitting choice of up to a 96-hour stop in watering before put away programming resumes. High-stream plan with low weight misfortune valve licenses task of up to (5) Impact Sprinklers. Perfect for use with Rain Bird hose-end sprinklers and units. Rough gulf neckline shields against breakage from pulling. Expected for indoor or open air use with cool water as it were. Working water weight: 15 PSI least to 90 PSI most extreme. Working temperatures: Keep from solidifying; 110° F most extreme. Works on two AA batteries (excluded). **Please note: To give watertight execution, gasket situated in gulf neckline must be completely fixed against hose chin-wiper or hose fittings. Include a Rain Bird Model YFA075X “Y” Faucet Adapter (sold independently) to associate two hoses. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
There are no reviews yet.