- Specialized mount holds overwhelming binoculars up to 80mm to take out arm strain and insecurity for review comfort
- Features sliding stabilizer for adjusting the mounted binocular
- Compatible with any field or photography tripod (without dish head) that has a 1/4″ or 3/8″ strung post
- Includes a L-connector for appending for all intents and purposes any binocular outfitted with a tripod adapter
- Weighs 12.6 lbs. Tripod sold separately
Stargazing with binoculars is an ideal joy. Even more so with Orion’s Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount. This parallelogram-style mount’s luxurious movement gives loosening up survey to a ridiculous amount of time with binoculars as substantial as 80mm in opening. It wipes out arm strain and precariousness, and enables you to point your binocular high overhead, even to the peak, while you stand or sit easily underneath. Ahhh! In addition, you can raise and lower the binoculars while remaining settled on an objective, a great element when at least two individuals are watching together. Determinedly developed of aluminum, the mount includes a sliding stabilizer for immaculate equalization and a L-connector for joining essentially any tripod-versatile binoculars. Any binocular with no less than 1 3/8″ (35mm) of space around the tripod connector port will work with this hard core binocular mount. Most extreme binocular stature is 7′ 7″. The tripod and binocular mount each come completely gathered. For use with Orion 80mm Astro-Binoculars, connector (7589) is required to couple the binocular’s coordinated 1/4″- 20 post to the binocular mount. Perfect with for all intents and purposes any hard core field tripod (without container head) that has 1/4″ or 3/8″ strung post. Mount comes completely gathered. Weighs 12.6 lbs.
Orion 5376 Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount without Tripod.