- Your package incorporates a HackRF One, an ANT500 recieving wire, 4 SMA reception apparatus connectors and a USB link for fueling the HackRF
- HackRF One is able to do half-duplex transmit and get in the scope of 1MHz to 6GHz
- HackRF One is good with a wide scope of SDR programming applications
- The included connectors will enable you to interface a wide scope of reception apparatuses to your HackRF One, including F-connector, N-connector, BNC and PAL antennas
- Installation support and help accessible specifically from NooElec
Your buy incorporates all that you have to begin with programming characterized radio. A HackRF One and ANT500 recieving wire from Great Scott Gadgets and 4 SMA radio wire connectors from NooElec are incorporated into your custom package buy.
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio fringe fit for transmission or gathering of radio signs from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Intended to empower test and advancement of present day and cutting edge radio advances, HackRF One is an open source equipment stage that can be utilized as a USB fringe or modified for remain solitary task.
● 1 MHz to 6 GHz working recurrence
● half-duplex handset
● up to 20 million examples for each second
● 8-bit quadrature tests (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
● perfect with GNU Radio, SDR#, and that’s just the beginning
● programming configurable RX and TX gain and baseband channel
● programming controlled recieving wire port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
● SMA female radio wire connector
● SMA female clock info and yield for synchronization
● advantageous catches for programming
● inner stick headers for extension
● Hi-Speed USB 2.0
● open source equipment
HackRF One has an infusion formed plastic walled in area and boats with a miniaturized scale USB link. HackRF One is test gear for RF frameworks. It has not been tried for consistence with directions overseeing transmission of radio signs. You are in charge of utilizing your HackRF One lawfully.
ANT500 from Great Scott Gadgets is an adaptive radio wire intended for activity from 75 MHz to 1 GHz. Its all out length is configurable from 20 cm to 88 cm. ANT500 is developed of tempered steel and highlights a SMA male connector, turning shaft, and flexible elbow. ANT500 is a 50 ohm universally useful radio wire. It is the ideal first radio wire for use with HackRF One or YARD Stick One.
NooElec HackRF One Software Defined Radio (SDR), ANT500 & SMA Antenna Adapter Bundle