NatureWise Probiotics for Women 90 Billion — Time-Release Probiotic Supplement with Cranberry & D Mannose for Vaginal, Urinary, Digestive and Immune Health (Packaging May Vary). 

  • SUPERIOR SURVIVABILITY: It’s not the CFU you begin with that issues, it’s the CFU you wind up with! More than 95% of standard probiotics don’t make it to your gut alive. Our Wisebiotics trend setting innovation conveys 15x all the more live, dynamic societies securely to your gut, making our 6 billion CFU recipe as powerful as a 90 billion CFU standard probiotic.*
  • DESIGNED FOR WOMEN: Our probiotics for ladies incorporate 8 clinically examined strains focused for ladies’ vaginal, urinary, stomach related and invulnerable wellbeing, with select prebiotics, in addition to a patent-pending regular concentrate of cranberry and D mannose to help anticipate UTIs.*
  • UNIQUE TIME RELEASE: Our one of a kind Wisebiotics conveyance framework shields probiotics from stomach acids and gives a controlled time arrival of dynamic greenery all through your little and internal organs more than 8-10 hours – an advantage no standard probiotic supplement can match.*
  • GUARANTEED VIABLE: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t ensure suitability even at the season of procurement. Our probiotics are ensured to stay practical up to the termination date, regardless of whether they are presented to room temperatures. Whenever refrigerated, they will remain intense past the termination date.
  • SAFE & NATURAL: NatureWise probiotics are non-GMO, vegan and gluten free and contain no counterfeit added substances, fillers or covers. Sweep this item with the Transparency application to take in more about the fixings and see outsider lab test results that check virtue and quality.

NatureWise Women’s Care Probiotics contains 8 focused on strains for female help and 6 billion CFU for urinary, stomach related, and resistant wellbeing. We’ve included cranberry concentrate and D-Mannose to our recipe for upgraded urinary tract bolster that won’t contrarily affect glucose levels. With our WiseBiotics innovation, Naturewise Women’s Care Probiotics are tantamount to a 90 billion CFU product!*

How is that possible? Some 96% of standard case probiotics are obliterated by stomach acids before they ever achieve your digestive organs. That implies that 86.4 billion out 90 billion societies vanish, leaving just 4% or 3.6 billion to ever achieve their focused on goal. What a waste.

NatureWise Women’s Care Probiotics has the capacity to convey no less than 60% of probiotics to your digestive organs. That is 3.6 billion CFU—the equivalent as a 90 billion CFU item. In addition, those 3.6 billion live societies will be persistently disseminated all through your whole little and digestive organs over a time of 8-10 hours through our novel time-discharge innovation, an advantage no other standard probiotic can match.*

As a feature of our duty to perfect, regular fixings, NatureWise probiotics are not synthetically covered and don’t contain manufactured fasteners. This advantage can make the item marginally white, yet at the same time simple to swallow.*

Read more underneath about what makes NatureWise Probiotics better than different brands.

* These announcements have not been assessed by the Food and Drug Administration. This item isn’t proposed to analyze, treat, or fix any ailment.

Weight 0.15 kg
Dimensions 4.6 × 2.5 × 2.3 cm
IsAdultProduct

0

Brand

NatureWise

Manufacturer

NatureWise

MPN

WCPB-40

Binding

Health and Beauty

Model

WCPB-40

EAN

0858081006301

NumberOfItems

1

ReleaseDate

2016-04-12

PublicationDate

2016-04-15

Size

40 Caplets

UPC

858081006301

PartNumber

WCPB-40

Studio

NatureWise

Publisher

NatureWise

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “NatureWise Probiotics for Women 90 Billion”

Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.