- 12:1 Mechanical Advantage
- 1 Quart Capacity: Towel or Pour material into cylinder for dispensing
- Pointing Nozzle, Grout Nozzle and Mixer included
- Disassembles for Easy Cleaning, Plunger can be balanced for wear.
- Rotating Barrel, Confort Grip Handle
Point, or repoint block, stone and square dividers or apply grout to tiled floors. Blend your decision of mortar or grout (we prescribe adding a retarder to the blend); select the restricted grout tip or the more extensive pointing tip, fill the apportioning cylinder and use AWF Pro Pointing and Grouting Gun to rapidly, neatly and proficiently apply mortar or grout. Shaped trigger handle and 12:1 mechanical favorable position implies not so much strain but rather more solace to facilitate your workday. Elastic plunger can be acclimated to increment or reduction strain and adjust for wear. Effectively dismantles for cleaning and storage.
Mortar Pointing and Grouting Gun, 1 Quart Capacity, 12:1 Thrust, AWF-Pro.