Messermeister San Moritz Elite Flexible Fillet Knife, 7-Inch.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, pure combination cutting edge opposes stains and erosion, shows sturdiness and solidness, holds its edge maintenance, and is anything but difficult to re-hone to a razor-like edge.
- This cut line is one-piece, hot-drop pound fashioned, which delivers the most grounded edge from foot sole area to tip. The edges are warm treated and cooled to accomplish a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-advance, 15 degree “Tip top” edge is hand stropped on a fabric wheel, making the most honed conceivable cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless foot rear area improves all cutting, honing & sharpening undertakings, influencing utilization of the whole edge from rear area to tip.
- Handcrafted in the noteworthy cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life ensure gives a lifetime guarantee against material and assembling defects.
The Messermeister San Moritz Elité cut accumulation have a totally shaped, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The sharp edge, support and tang are one-piece, hot-drop, pound fashioned from a solitary billet of the finest German steel amalgam. Highlighting an extraordinary personalization plate, this arrangement of blades will be an announcement piece in any kitchen. San Moritz Elité blades are carefully assembled exclusively by third and fourth era cutlery craftsmans in Solingen, Germany. The Messermeister San Moritz Elité 7” Flexible Filet Knife is like our standard filet cut yet has an adaptable, tight sharp edge with a lance point tip. The essential capacity of this style of blade is utilized to isolate meat from the bone. The adaptable form can likewise be utilized to isolate tissue from the bended surface of melons or fileting fish.
There are no reviews yet.