Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet w/Tempered Glass Lid (12 Inch) – Medium Cast Iron Frying Pan With Lid Set.
- CAST IRON SKILLET AND LID (12 Inch). Hotel proceeds with the custom of value American items with prepared cast press skillets and treated glass covers. Made in the USA, they can drape intense in expert kitchens and campsites
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A decent flavoring has a significant effect. Cabin seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no engineered coatings or synthetic compounds. The more you utilize your iron, the better the flavoring will get
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. More secure than ordinary glass, this safety glass cover enables you to watch out for your cooking. With warm stun safe innovation, there’s no dread of breaking, and the ultra-tough plan builds execution level
- MADE IN THE USA. Hotel has been making cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With more than 120 years of experience, they are known for top notch structures, lifetime sturdiness, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Hotel is something beyond a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family established the organization in 1896, regardless they possess it today. From natural duty to network improvement, their heads and hearts are established in America
For more than 100 years Lodge has been committed to assembling quality cookware, that can be passed down starting with one age then onto the next. From mid year campouts to Sunday night suppers, Lodge is cheerful to be at home on your table.LODGE SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET AND TEMPERED GLASS LID
This Cast Iron Skillet and Tempered Glass Lid keeps in flavor and dampness while as yet making a fresh and tasty surface you adore.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON SET
Thinking about your cast press doesn’t need to be convoluted. Cabin cookware comes effectively prepared and prepared to utilize, so you can make your family’s most loved formulas immediately. You can utilize it on any warmth source, from the stove to the open air fire (just not the microwave!). Burn some crisp Atlantic salmon, or utilize it for a family-style apple shoemaker. The more you utilize it, the better the flavoring will get.
After hand washing your cookware, essentially put it on a burner for a couple of minutes to dry and afterward rub on a thin layer of your preferred cooking oil. For additional untidy circumstances, stew some water in your container and afterward utilize a dish scrubber after it’s cooled. For magnificent support, and to counteract rust, constantly dry expeditiously and store in a cool, dry place.
The Tempered Glass Lid takes into consideration simple tidy up. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the stove up to 400° F, permitting you the opportunity, adaptability, and proficiency that your formulas call for.The lightweight plan takes into consideration looking, without losing the dampness or flavor that you require. Keep in dampness and steam in the broiler, on the flame broil, or on the stove for formulas with huge flavor.