Lodge LPP3 Cast Iron Square Ribbed Panini Press, 8.25-inch.
Lodge Cast Iron Square Ribbed Panini Press, 8.25-inch Best Offer Review
- Handle and press are given a role as one piece for a considerable length of time of cooking
- Unparalleled in warmth maintenance and even heating
- Seasoned with oil for a characteristic, simple discharge complete that enhances with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Fits the Lodge 10.5 inch square skillet and flame broil container and round skillets 12 inches or larger
For over 100 years, Lodge has been culminating the way toward making cast press cookware. They detail only the correct metal science, made demanding mold resiliences for their castings, and built up the ideal divider development for the best notwithstanding warming found in cookware. No other cast press cookware is made to Lodge’s strict measures. Handle and press are given a role as one piece for a considerable length of time of cooking. This Ribbed Panini Press is prepared with oil for a characteristic, simple discharge complete that enhances with utilize. Flavoring is done at the foundry and offers a better look and execution than home flavoring. What’s more, since the flavoring is as of now improved the situation you, it spares you the time and exertion recently expected to season crude cast press. The Panini Press is a ribbed solid metal plate that works related to a skillet flame broil to create best and base singing at the same time. You can likewise make mouth-watering steaks and fish, in addition to the Panini Press can be utilized to remove abundance fat for a delightful low fat dish! Use on frying pans, in skillets or even on the open air barbecue. 8.25″ Square. Fits the Lodge 10.5 inch square skillet and flame broil dish and round skillets 12 inches or bigger. Simple consideration: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. Made in the USA.