Kardiel Scando Mid-century Modern Plywood Side Table, Walnut Wood.
- Brand: KARDIEL; Scando Plywood Side Table.
- Genuine American Walnut Species; Heat and Pressure Molded plywood body.
- The wood has been consistently furnace dried to a balanced out dampness level; Triple sanded wood for the smoothest conceivable surfaces.
- 5 singular layers of UV Cured hard polyurethane complete opposes wear and scratches; True to unique ebb and flow profile.
- Dimensions: Width: 24.6 inches, Depth: 14 inches, Height: 15 inches
The Scando Plywood Side Tables angling bends and misrepresented streaming lines earned the piece its unexpected mid-century current status. Kardiel’s proliferation of the notable mid century present day 1961 plan is made in obvious frame to the first. The plywood is warm squeezed and shaped to the correct ebb and flow and measurement of the first making the expected unique visual. The wood is oven dried to counteract development, compression and division of the handles. The wood species is Genuine American Walnut arranged to a smooth to the touch state with broad fine sanding. Five individual shoreline of UV cured polyurethane clear coat seal and complete the surface. The Scando plywood end table highlights the greater part of the quality development points of interest and has the type of the first at a small amount of the first cost. * Scando Plywood Side Table * Heat and Pressure Molded plywood body * Genuine American Walnut Species * The wood has been consistently furnace dried to a balanced out dampness level * Triple sanded wood for the smoothest conceivable surfaces * 5 singular layers of UV Cured hard polyurethane complete opposes wear and scratches * True to unique ebb and flow profile * Dimensions: Width: 24.6″, Depth: 14″, Height: 15″
There are no reviews yet.