INDOOR ELECTRIC GRILL.
- Ideal for flame broiling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors
- Nonstick flame broil surface estimates 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches
- Variable warmth control; cool-contact handles and housing
- Disassembles effectively to clean; dishwasher-safe trickle tray
- Overall, measures 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, 14 inches deep
Ideal for flame broiling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables inside, this 1300-watt ledge apparatus has a major, family-measure barbecue surface of 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches covered with nonstick for low-fat cooking and simple cleaning. A variable warmth control gives exact cooking temperatures, and the barbecue’s handles and jazzy, dull dark plastic base remain cool amid task for security. Another security include keeps the warmth control, which gives capacity to the machine, from being embedded except if the metal dribble plate and cooking network are set up and keeps the framework from being expelled amid activity. The apparatus dismantles effortlessly to clean, and the dribble plate is dishwasher-safe. Generally speaking, the unit estimates 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, and 14 inches down. – Fred Brack
There are no reviews yet.