- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This section style clock is decorated with trendy subtleties from best to bottom.
- A metal completed handle, reeded sections with turned tops, and a coordinating reeded base edge the enhancing dial.
- The brushed nickel-completed dial is upgraded with a connected metal completed, scratched worry focus circle and corner decorations. A raised metal completed bezel, silver numeral ring with dark flower design, connected metal completed numerals, and serpentine hands give extra flourishes.
- Gracefully styled fuss boards add enthusiasm to the clock’s sides.
- Quartz, battery-worked, double ring Kieninger development plays full Westminster or Ave Maria tolls with strike on the hour, with discretionary 4/4 ring highlight which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 tolls accordingly.
- Volume control, programmed evening volume decrease choice, and programmed evening time toll shut-off option.
- Requires two C measured batteries (not included).
- Height 16.5″ (42 cm)
- Width 12″ (31 cm)
The Akron Mantel Clock by Howard Miller has a Windsor Cherry completion on select hardwoods and facade. Howard Miller offers a guarantee which is our guarantee and responsibility that our items have been fabricated utilizing the best materials and have been completely examined before being sent from our offices. Our guarantee is accessible only through approved retailers as it were. It would be ideal if you ask with any outsider merchant preceding buy to affirm guarantee qualification. Buys produced using unapproved retailers won’t be qualified for guarantee benefits through Howard Miller or its approved administration focus network.
Howard Miller 635-125 Akron Mantel Clock.