- Rugged GPS watch worked to withstand the hardest environments
- Constructed to U. S. Military standard 810G for warm, stun and water obstruction (evaluated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-hub compass and barometric altimeter, in addition to various worldwide route satellite frameworks (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) bolster helps track in more difficult conditions than GPS alone
- Monitor your evaluated pulse, movement and stress; train with preloaded action profiles
- Stay associated with keen notices (with a perfect cell phone) and programmed information transfers to the Garmin Connect online wellness community
- Use the TracBack highlight to explore a similar course back to your beginning stage; utilize the Garmin Explore site and application to design your treks in advance
- Battery life: as long as 14 days in smartwatch mode, as long as 16 hours in GPS mode, as long as 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
When you can depend on Instinct, the world can depend on you. This tough, solid open air GPS watch is worked to the U. S. Military standard 810G for warm, stun and water obstruction (Rated to 100 meters). the fiber-fortified polymer case includes quality and toughness, and the artificially reinforced, scratch-safe presentation is high-differentiate enough to peruse in brilliant daylight, so you can bring it with you into the limits you face each day. In addition, the completely vented silicone groups incorporate two autonomous, removable manager circles to guarantee a protected fit and to shield you from getting captured on things.
Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features GLONASS and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-axis Compass, 1.27″, Graphite.