10 years prior, Priscilla Shirer created Discerning the Voice of God, and from that point forward God has kept on developing, educate, and provoke her in her stroll with Him. This updated and extended version mirrors that development through new stories, delineations, activities, and educating recordings.
Through 7 sessions, find the root to clear and day by day correspondence with God—humble dutifulness. Figure out how surrender opens His numerous favors proposed for us, focuses us in His will, and encourages us recognize His voice in regular day to day existence.
- All-new intuitive showing recordings around 40-50 minutes for every session
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-profundity stories and illustrations
- Personal concentrate to be finished among the 7 amass sessions
- Articles and bits of knowledge from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to prepare you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the control of day by day Bible study.
- Gain reasonable guidance for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to perceive the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a more profound association with God, and fortify your day by day stroll with Him.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Session 1: A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35)
- Session 2: The Holy Spirit (54:50)
- Session 3: The Holy Spirit’s Voice (44:10)
- Session 4: Reflective of His Heart (36:25)
- Session 5: Revealing of His Plans (41:55)
- Session 6: A Continual State of Readiness (40:30)
- Session 7: Speak, Lord. (15:45)
Discerning the Voice of God – Leader Kit – Updated Edition: How to Recognize When God Speaks.
There are no reviews yet.