ThinkGeek Das Can-In-Stein Drink Holder – Oktoberfest Every Day, Looks Like You’re Drinking from a Pewter Tankard – Standard 12-Ounce Can.
Das Can-In-Stein Drink Holder – Oktoberfest Every Day Best Offer Review
- OKTOBERFEST EVERY DAY – Bring out your Das Can-in-Stein, and it will appear as though you are drinking from a pewter mug. Have an inclination that it’s Oktoberfest each day.
- EASY TO HOLD – It has a pivoted top with thumb-lever, making it simple to work with a solitary hand.
- 12-OUNCE CAN – This is the ideal holder for your refreshment amid long gaming sessions. The Das Can-In-Stein can hold any standard 12-ounce can.
- PEWTER-LOOK PLASTIC – It is made of superb plastic material. This keeps your drink cooler for longer hours since they are not warmed by human hands. The drink holder isn’t dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- DIMENSIONS – 4 3/4″ wide, 3 1/2″ base distance across, 7 1/2″ tall.
OKTOBERFEST EVERY DAY. We very prescribe you acquaint your companions with your Das Can-in-Stein verbally. As in, “In case you’re setting off to the Oktoberfest parade this end of the week, that’ll be a sweet open door for me to soften out my Das Can-up Stein.” via telephone. It’s just plain obvious, on the grounds that when you say it so anyone can hear, it sounds like you have a possibly deadly weapon from which you will drink. Which isn’t totally false. The Can-in-Stein is deadly – mortally amazing. Simply slip your drink into your Das Can-in-Stein and prop for the looming cutting loose. Our pewter-look gum framework holds any standard 12-ounce can and includes a pivoted cover effortlessly worked with a thumb-lever. Furthermore, you realize what that implies: not any more Black-Plague-conveying creepy crawlies in your drink. Since you’ll be doing it a great deal, we prescribe you toast base-to-base with your Can-in-Stein. Furthermore, dependably toast holding the handle. We discovered that one for a fact. (What’s more, we recalled that it, in spite of being flushed at the time.) Let the Das Can-in-Stein transform your next occasion into Oktoberfest.