From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The uncompromising engine makes solidified yogurt, dessert, sorbet – even solidified beverages – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add new fixings to the blending dish, turn on the machine, and go. It’s completely programmed. Besides, cleanup is a breeze.
The substantial limit blending dish gives you a chance to make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your most loved smooth and rich solidified treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour formula fixings through the gush. Likewise use to include fixings, similar to chips or nuts, without intruding on the solidifying cycle.
- Easy-bolt Lid Transparent to give you a chance to watch the solidifying procedure as it advances. Cover is intended to effortlessly bolt to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and circulates air through fixings in cooler bowl to make solidified treats or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling fluid inside a twofold protected divider to make quick and notwithstanding solidifying. Twofold divider keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains rock solid engine sufficiently solid to deal with dessert, solidified yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and solidified drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary amid use.
- Cord Storage Unused rope is effortlessly pushed into the base to keep counter perfect and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The cooler bowl must be totally solidified before you start your formula. Before solidifying, wash and dry the bowl. The time allotment expected to achieve the solidified state relies upon how frosty your cooler is. It is suggested that you put the cooler bowl in the back of your cooler where it is the coldest. Make certain to put the cooler bowl on a level surface in its upright position for solidifying.
By and large, solidifying time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to decide if it is totally solidified. On the off chance that you don’t hear the fluid inside the bowl moving, the cooling fluid is in this way solidified. For the most helpful solidified pastries and beverages, leave your cooler bowl in the cooler constantly. Utilize the bowl quickly in the wake of expelling from the cooler. It will start to rapidly defrost once it has been expelled for the cooler.
Reminder: Your cooler ought to be set to 0°F to guarantee appropriate solidifying everything being equal.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart formulas incorporated into the Instruction Booklet or utilize your own formula, ensuring it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the cooler bowl from the cooler and place on the focal point of the base. The bowl will start to defrost rapidly once it has been expelled from the cooler. Utilize it instantly in the wake of expelling from freezer.
- Place blending paddle in cooler bowl. It rests in the focal point of the bowl, with the circle side confronting up.
- Place cover on the base and turn clockwise until the point when tabs on top secure on base.
- Press On/Off change to ON position. Cooler bowl will start to turn.
- Immediately pour fixings through fixing gush. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the cooler bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen pastries or beverages will be done in under 20 minutes. The time will rely upon the formula and volume of the pastry you are making. At the point when the blend has thickened to your enjoying, it is finished. On the off chance that you want a firmer consistency, exchange the sweet to a water/air proof holder and store in the cooler for at least two hours.
Fixings, for example, chips and nuts ought to be included around 5 minutes before the formula is finished. Once the treat has started to thicken, include the fixings through the fixing gush. Nuts and different fixings ought to be no bigger than a chocolate chip.