- Uncorks up to 50 bottles on one charge, revives rapidly with NiHM battery pack
- Simple activity with two catches: “Expel” to uncork wine and “Launch” to discharge cork
- Stainless steel configuration looks rich and cleans off easily
- Powers through manufactured or characteristic plugs without breakage
- Foil shaper included to conveniently trim off foil seals, stores in charging base
- Compact, cordless, lightweight design
The Cuisinart Electric Wine Opener uncorks up to 50 bottles on one charge, and revives rapidly with a NiMH battery pack and smooth, minimized charging base. The wine opener controls through manufactured and normal plugs without breakage – no more stopper drifting in the wine glass! With two catches, it’s anything but difficult to work: Simply press “Evacuate” to uncork the wine, and “Launch” to discharge the stopper from the screw. Its smooth treated steel configuration looks extraordinary on a counter or wet bar, and cleans off effectively. A foil shaper guarantees clean openings and dribble free pours, and flawlessly stores inside the charging base when not being used. This is the ideal present for wine sweethearts, performers, and any individual who acknowledges convenience.
Cuisinart CWO-25 Electric Wine Opener, Stainless Steel.