Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR Master of G Stainless Steel Solar Watch.
- Solar-controlled computerized watch in hardened steel with different presentations, red differences, and finished pushers
- Quartz development with simple display
- Protective mineral precious stone dial window
- Features computerized compass, altimeter, gauge, thermometer, dawn and dusk date, time stamp, Mb6 nuclear timekeeping, auto LED, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 nap alert), 1/10-second stop watch, commencement clock, day/date/month schedule, and clasp closure
- Water impervious to 660 feet (200 M): reasonable for recreational scuba diving
For a long time G-Shock G-Shock advanced watches are a definitive extreme watch. Giving strong, waterproof mens advanced looks for each action. G-Shock is a definitive intense watch. It was conceived from an engineer’s fantasy of “making a watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” improvement idea, the plan groups looked for a watch with 10-meter free-fall perseverance, 660 feet water obstruction and a 10-year battery life.
Presenting RANGEMAN, the most recent expansion to the Master of G arrangement of intense and tough timepieces that are structured and designed to confront the most overwhelming conditions possible. RANGEMAN utilizes a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, which makes it fit for keeping height, barometric weight, temperature and bearing readings readily available.
The majority of this in addition to dawn/dusk information, one-contact time recording, one-contact slipped by time estimation, widely acclaimed G-Shock strength and toughness, and significantly more settles on RANGEMAN the ideal decision for officers, save groups, and any other person whose calling or exercises request unfailing unwavering quality. Dark tar band computerized watch with dark face, red accents on the dial and the side catch.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Tough Solar
- Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer and Compass)
- Shock Resistant
Dark Band, Black Bezel with Red/Gray Accents