- 1″ profound – Hard tungsten carbide coarseness edge for a long life in grating materials
- Continuous bleeding edge for smooth cutting even in wood slat and plaster
- Cuts through drywall, mortar, CornHole board, fiber bond Hardie board, stucco, acoustical tile, roof tile
- Attaches to standard 5/8″- 18 2-stick mount opening saw arbor and works with Hole Pro HP1156 Large shield and Arbor kit
- Open back plan for quicker cut attachment removal
HOLE SAW ONLY
Does NOT INCLUDE Pilot Bit, Arbor or Shield or Hole Pro X-230+
Blue Boar Tungsten Carbide Grit Recessed Lighting Hole Saw 6-3/8″ is ideal for introducing most 6-inch recessed light jars in roofs and sofits.
Affirm the real pattern size of your recessed lights as every one of the 6″ lights can fluctuate by producer. – The gap saw has a hard tungsten Carbide coarseness that gives longer life in extreme, grating materials.
Consistent bleeding edge gives a smooth cut and does not get on wood or metal slat and mortar. The open back plan makes it quick and simple to expel the cut attachment and begin the following cutting the following gap.
This gap saw works consummately with recessed lights (glowing, halogen, and LED) made by Capri, Halo, Juno, Marco, Lithonia, Progress, Lightolier, Pathway & Thomas, and others light jars requiring a 6-3/8″ opening.
The 1-inch slicing profundity will slice through the thickest drywall, stucco, and mortar, and gives leeway so the carbide coarseness
Opening saw can likewise be utilized with Hole Pro HP1156 Large Shield and Arbor pack or Hole Pro X-230+ gap cutters for 100% residue regulation of the drywall dust or when managing lead paint or asbestos and expecting to utilize a HEPA vacuum.
Connects to standard 5/8″- 18 string opening saw arbor connectors made for 1-3/8″ and bigger gap saws including the Blue Boar Heavy Duty 7/16″ shank double arbor and mandrel pack HP1597
Blue Boar Recessed Light Carbide Grit Hole Saw 6-3/8” dia for 6 inch lights: fast cutting in drywall, lath & plaster, Hardi board: easy plug removal uses standard 5/8 18 thread hole saw arbor adptr.