2 Pack Steam Mop Pads Replacement for Shark Lift-Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop and Genius Steam Pocket Mop Series, Model S3973 S3973D S3973WM S5001 S5002Q S5003D S5003A S6001W S6001WM S6002 S6003W (Two).
- BUYER BE AWARE: merchant LiXUXU move FAKE thing by following our posting from China, in the event that you purchase from their store, if you don’t mind open a to z to secure your purchasing, All our oringal thing come in our Original BOX !!! Works with models: Replace cushion for Shark Lift-Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop S3973 S3973D S3973W, perfect with Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop S5001 S5002Q S5003A S5003D S6001W S6001WM S6002 S6003, Compatible with Shark XTP184.
- The cushion has 2 types material: microfiber for securing dampness and earth, and a cleaning strips material for evacuating extreme stains. The steam clean cushions function admirably on fixed hardwood, clay, rock, marble, tile, vinyl and other floors.
- Washable and reusable, wipe cushions are anything but difficult to clean by clothes washer, Strong water assimilation and dry quick, comfort for cleaning your house.
- With 2 pack, it is anything but difficult to supplant another when the cushions get dirty.
- This isn’t Shark unique cushion, yet works extraordinary as Shark substitution clean pads.30 days cash back, We are sure about our item quality, in the event that you have any issue, it would be ideal if you don’t hesitate to reach us. We will contact you inside 24 hours.
Shark Lift-Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop S3973, S3973D, S3973WM, S5002Q, S5003A, S5003D, S6001W, S6001WM, S6002, S6003D, S6003W
Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System S5002Q, S5003A, S5003D, S6001W, S6001WM, S6002, S6003D, S6003W.
1.100% fresh out of the plastic new and good with unique producer gear.
2.Can be launderable and reusable on numerous occasions.
3.Have some additional substitution cushions, it is anything but difficult to supplant when the cushions get grimy.
This isn’t a Shark Original item and isn’t secured under any Shark producer’s guarantee. The Shark mark names and logos are the enrolled image of their individual owners.