- Gorgeous teakwood multi-practical oar board from the Canoe Collection
- Long and rich this teak board is ideal for cutting, serving, and showing all scopes of nourishment. Each board is exceptional with novel grain patterns
- Great for use as a cutting board – Teak wood’s high oil content makes for low support and protection from scarring from blades while additionally keeping blades sharp
- Create and serve delicious determinations of meats and cheeses and use as a charcuterie board or it is ideal for serving naturally heated bread
- Proudly serve your nourishment on this excellent case of teak wood while realizing it originates from reasonable and eco well disposed sources
Teakhaus presents to you this great wooden oar board from their Canoe Collection highlighting multi-conditioned edge grain teak wood. At 32 inches log and 8.5 inches wide you will have sufficient space to serve and show whatever inventions leave your kitchen. Teak wood is known for its high rigidity and strength and in mix with its normally appealing grain it is the go to decision to have in your kitchen. Teakhaus utilizes maintainable and eco-accommodating wood of the most noteworthy quality from FSC confirmed backwoods. Amaze your visitors and feature your sustenance with this outstanding teak board.
Teakhaus – 32 x 8.5 Long Paddle Board – Teak Wood Serving Platter and Cutting Board