Russian Vintage Cast Iron Original Candy Lollipop Mold Form Child’s Party Ussr by 1000 Melochey.
his is exceptionally uncommon soviet Russian shape for candy making.
It comprises of a 2 metal plates with hollows as equal parts of various shapes.
Plates join with staples, poured syrup ought to be poured through the openings. After the solidifying plates are isolated and you can see the genuine confections.
Candies are an out-dated sugar sweet top choice. You can change the hues or flavors to suit your tastes. Ensure you have an exact treat thermometer for this formula!
Planning Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Add up to Time: 20 minutes
• 1 container sugar
• ½ container light corn syrup
• ¼ container water
• ¾ tsp concentrate of your decision (vanilla, mint, cinnamon, coconut, and so on)
• Food shading (discretionary)
• Lollipop forms and sticks
1. Set up your molds by showering them with nonstick cooking splash and embeddings candy sticks into the molds.
2. Join the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium pot over medium-high warmth. Embed the sweet thermometer and mix until the point that sugar disintegrates.
3. Permit to bubble, without mixing, until the point that treat achieves 295 degrees (hard-break arrange).
4. Once the treat achieves 295, expel it from warm. Blend in your preferred concentrate, and, if wanted, nourishment shading.
5. Spoon the sweet into the form cavities, trying to cover the back of the stick.
6. Permit to cool totally and expel once solidified.
Bon Appetit .
|Dimensions||9.88 × 2.4 × 0.91 cm|
Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.