Presonus DAW Controller (FADERPORT 16).
Presonus DAW Controller (FADERPORT 16) Best Offer Review
- 16 contact touchy, 100 mm long-toss, mechanized fader
- 16 top quality Scribble strip displays
- Recording-transport, session, channel, and mechanization controls
- Session Navigator gives speedy authority over track Scrolling, marker route, timetable Scrolling, and much more
- Mac-and windows-perfect with Native studio one help and HUI and Mackie control Universal copying. USB 2.0 connectivity
A prevalent answer for any individual who blends in the crate, just the FADERPORT 16 gives 16 100 mm contact delicate, mechanized faders in a reduced body that effortlessly sits on any work area. Like Presonus’ prominent fader port 8, the FADERPORT 16 highlights computerized jot strip shows; quiet and solo for each channel; finish mechanization and transport control; in addition to level, skillet, send, and module control modes for each fader. The special session Navigator makes blending and controlling your most loved DAW Application snappy and simple by putting eight basic capacities under your fingers, including route, zoom, and Master fader control. The FADERPORT 16 is perfect with for all intents and purposes any DAW have for Mac or Windows, with help for HUI and Mackie control, including altered Mackie control modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar. Its local studio one help gives considerably greater usefulness Presonus’ anything but difficult to-utilize DAW, including control interface bolster and in addition parameter pursue, enabling you fast access to any control under your mouse. Its ergonomic structure makes it an agreeable friend to your console and mouse.