- Lever evacuates stopper in seconds with two simple motions
- Works with normal and engineered corks
- Die-cast zinc handle with delicate, non-slip hold gives influence to agreeable use
- Removable foil shaper stores on the Corkscrew for snappy access and advantageous storage
- Releases plug consequently with a basic siphon of the lever
- Non-stick screw skims easily into cork
- One additional non-stick screw included for long haul use
Don’t let an obstinate plug get among you and your most loved wine. The OXO Steel Vertical Lever Corkscrew evacuates plugs easily and rapidly with two simple movements. The kick the bucket cast zinc handle with delicate, non-slip grasps gives influence to agreeable use and the non-stick screw floats effectively into stopper. The plug discharges from the Corkscrew with a basic siphon of the switch. The removable foil shaper stores on the Corkscrew for snappy access and advantageous stockpiling. The Vertical Lever Corkscrew accompanies an additional screw for long haul use and is the ideal option to any home barware collection.
OXO SteeL Vertical Lever Corkscrew with Removable Foil Cutter.