Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Chef Pan with Dual-Assist Handles – 12 Inch Ergonomic Skillet with 2 Loop Handles and Sloped Sides.
- 12 INCH CAST IRON CHEF PAN. The 12 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Chef Pan is lighter than our 12 inch cast press skillet, and highlights inclined sides for sautéing and mix fricasseeing. With sufficient cooking surface and an ergonomic double help handle plan, it is ideal for the pit fire, the stove, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A decent flavoring has a significant effect. Cabin seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no engineered coatings or synthetic substances. The more you utilize your iron, the better the flavoring will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Cabin has been making solid metal cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With more than 120 years of experience, their cast press is known for its astounding structure, lifetime toughness, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Hotel realizes that cooking is about something beyond the sustenance; it’s about the recollections. This dynamic 2-circle handle container can be utilized for moderate end of the week mornings with bacon and eggs or mid year BBQ’s with simmered veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Hotel is something other than a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family established the organization in 1896, despite everything they claim it today. From natural duty to network improvement, their heads and hearts are established in America
For more than 100 years Lodge has been committed to assembling quality cast press items that can be passed down starting with one age then onto the next. From mid year campouts to Sunday night meals, Lodge is upbeat to be at home on your table.12 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH DUAL-ASSIST HANDLES
The Lodge 12 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Chef Pan offers both polish and adaptability to your kitchen and campground. Regardless of whether you’re figuring out how to cook or a prepared master, this container is ideal for a group and can be passed down starting with one age then onto the next. Utilize it for basic one-container suppers, or complex family formulas. This double handle skillet interprets delightfully from the kitchen to the table as you make each supper a memory. Cabin enables you to take cast press puts it’s never been.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Thinking about your cast press doesn’t need to be muddled. Hotel cookware comes effectively prepared and prepared to utilize, so you can make your family’s most loved formulas immediately. You can utilize it on any warmth source, from the stove to the open air fire (just not the microwave!). The more you utilize it, the better the flavoring will get.
After hand washing your cookware, basically put it on a burner for a couple of minutes to dry and afterward rub on a thin layer of your preferred cooking oil. For additional muddled circumstances, stew some water in your container and afterward utilize a dish scrubber after it’s cooled. For phenomenal support, and to avert rust, constantly dry instantly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll locate the residential community of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is pleased to call home. It’s based on family esteems, American history, and amazing cookware. All Lodge prepared cast press is gladly made in the USA, which means you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been gone down through ages.