et-loader

Garnier SkinActive Facial Mist Spray with Rose Water, 4.4 fl. oz.. 

  • A facial fog shower with rose water detailed for delicate skin, made with 99 percent normally inferred ingredients
  • This confront shower with rose water has a veggie lover recipe and it’s made without parabens, colors, silicones or sulfates
  • Try this reviving facial fog that will in a flash hydrate and leave your skin calmed and invigorated after only one use
  • No flushing is required subsequent to utilizing this delicate face splash with rose water and you can even apply this hydrating fog after makeup
  • This facial fog with rose water can be utilized as a cream to hydrate, before cosmetics as a groundwork and whenever for the duration of the day to immediately invigorate and re-empower skin for a dewy glow

Made with Rose Water, this facial fog shower in a split second hydrates and invigorates skin, even after cosmetics. This face splash with rose water can be utilized as a lotion to hydrate, before confront cosmetics as a preliminary, after cosmetics to set it, and whenever for the duration of the day to invigorate skin. No compelling reason to flush. This face fog is reasonable for all skin composes, even delicate skin.

A facial fog splash with rose water detailed for touchy skin, made with 99 percent normally inferred fixings

This face splash with rose water has a veggie lover equation and it’s made without parabens, colors, silicones or sulfates

Attempt this reviving facial fog that will in a split second hydrate and leave your skin alleviated and invigorated after only one utilize

No flushing is required in the wake of utilizing this delicate face splash with rose water and you can even apply this hydrating fog after cosmetics

This facial fog with rose water can be utilized as a lotion to hydrate, before cosmetics as a groundwork and whenever for the duration of the day to immediately invigorate and re-stimulate skin for a dewy shine

What does normally determined mean? We view a fixing as normally determined in the event that it is unaltered from its regular state or has experienced handling yet still holds more prominent than half of its atomic structure from its unique characteristic source. This recipe comprises of 96% normally determined fixings. The rest of the fixings constitute 4% of the recipe to guarantee its sensoriality and safeguarding.

Presenting a skincare line from Garnier SkinActive planned with 96% Naturally-Derived Ingredients. This line of creams, chemicals and facial fog items are without paraben, sans silicone, color free and sans sulfate. Calm, refine and revive your skin with skincare items planned with rose water, green tea and aloe juice. The rose water line in a split second alleviates and solaces skin while tenderly purifying and hydrating. This line includes a 3-in-1 confront cream, a facial fog with rose water and a drain confront wash with rose water. The green tea line in a split second purges pores and mattifies skin. This line includes a 3-in-1 lotion, a profound pore peeling face clean and a profound pore confront wash. The aloe juice line immediately invigorates skin. This line includes a hydrating 3-in-1 confront lotion, a cream confront wash and a gel chemical.

Fog, in one persistent press, 12-15 crawls from the face with eyes and mouth close at whatever point skin needs a stimulating beverage or an increase in hydration.

 

Weight 0.4 kg
Dimensions 7.01 × 1.5 × 1.5 cm
EAN

0603084542369

Manufacturer

L'Oreal – Skincare

Binding

Health and Beauty

Brand

Garnier

NumberOfItems

1

Studio

L'Oreal – Skincare

UPC

603084542369

Publisher

L'Oreal – Skincare

ReleaseDate

2017-07-08

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier SkinActive Facial Mist Spray with Rose Water”

Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.