et-loader

Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract, 3.4 fl. oz.. 

  • 1 minute smoothing hair mask
  • Smoothing treat with avocado extract
  • For delicate, smooth hair
  • No burden, no silicones, no parabens, and no counterfeit colorants
In 1 minute, enjoy your hair in a sustaining treat with 98% normally inferred ingredients.* Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract encourages you get delicate, smooth hair. • 1 minute smoothing hair cover • Smoothing Treat with Avocado Extract • For delicate, smooth hair • No burden, no silicones, no parabens, and no simulated colorants *We view a fixing as normally inferred on the off chance that it is unaltered from its common state or has experienced preparing yet still holds more noteworthy than half of its sub-atomic structure from its unique plant or mineral source. This recipe comprises of 98% normally determined fixings. The rest of the fixings constitute 2% of the equation to guarantee its sensoriality and safeguarding. 1 minute hair veils for smooth delicate, sparkling hair. As a hair cover: After cleanser, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute. Wash. As a conditioner: After cleanser, apply to hair from root to tip. Flush. As a leave-in treatment: Apply on clammy hair for frizz control & enduring smoothness. Try not to eat; Keep far from children
Weight 0.4 kg
Dimensions 3 × 2.75 × 2.75 cm
Brand

Garnier

Color

Avocado

EAN

0603084544714

Manufacturer

Garnier Hair Care

Binding

Health and Beauty

Model

603084544714

MPN

K2743300

NumberOfItems

1

ReleaseDate

2017-11-15

PartNumber

K2743300

Size

3.4 fl oz

UPC

603084544714

Studio

Garnier Hair Care

Publisher

Garnier Hair Care

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract”

Price may be subject to changes any time. We are trying to update the prices, although we recommend visit the seller page for final price and shipping options.