- ISA Series transformer-based preamplifier: Focusrite’s great ISA preamp configuration dependent on the first ISA 110, in an exceptionally financially savvy and adaptable package
- Flexible, autonomous DI channel: free addition control, yield for directing to an amp, free XLR yield on the back, and steering to the discretionary A-D converter
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D converter: overhaul with a discretionary advanced card that conveys the best A-D execution in its class, with a dynamic scope of 118dB
- Switchable impedance: four info impedances that assistance shape your sound, including that of the first ISA 110
- Dedicated embed point: enables you to put additional handling between the preamplifier or DI and the discretionary converter, for example, an EQ or blower; 2-year restricted guarantee on assembling defects
Portable Preamp Based on Focusrite Forte Technology
Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-channel Mic Pre-Amplifier with Independent D.I.