Cuisinart GR-4 Griddler.
Cuisinart GR-4 Griddler Best Offer Review
- 4-in-1 unit works as contact barbecue, panini squeeze, open flame broil, or griddle
- Brushed tempered steel lodging; pointer lights; tough panini-style handle
- Floating pivot changes with thickness of sustenance; customizable temperature controls
- Dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates empty oil away out of food
- Measures 13 by 11-1/4 by 6-1/2 inches; restricted 90-day warranty
A drifting pivot and two arrangements of cooking plates transform this multifunctional unit into a contact barbecue, panini squeeze, huge open flame broil, or iron. Made of brushed treated steel, this four-in-one, space-sparing apparatus offers cooking alternatives that range from flapjacks, wieners, and barbecued cheddar to fish, ground sirloin sandwiches, and panini. Its skimming pivot acclimates to the thickness of sustenance, while movable temperature controls guarantee nourishment is cooked appropriately. The unit includes a durable panini-style handle and advantageous pointer lights, and also nonstick flame broil and frying pan plates that are removable, dishwasher-safe, and intended to empty oil away out of sustenance for more advantageous cooking. Two dishwasher-safe dribble containers to gather oil are incorporated, in addition to a dishwasher-safe scratching apparatus for simple cleanup. The unit estimates 13 by 11-1/4 by 6-1/2 inches and conveys a restricted 90-day guarantee. – Catie Unger